On monday we will learn all participants of Melodifestivalen 2016 but today Swedish newspaper has added more two names for Melodifestivalen 2016…Albin is ready for the Melodifestivalen and Mattias Andréasson will be his rapper in the competition. Mattias Andréasson Swedish singer and Swedish Idol 2007 contestant. He was part of the Swedish band E.M.D. (Erik Segerstedt, Mattias Andréasson and Danny Saucedo), which was active between 2007–2010.
Mattias Andréasson took part in Melodifestivalen 2012with his song “Förlåt mig” (Forgive Me in Swedish) written by him.
Ready names for Melodifestivalen 2016 (According to Nöjesbladet):
1. Albin feat. Mattias Andréasson
2. ”Zlatan-Frans” Jeppsson-Wall
3. Pernilla Andersson
4. Isa Tengblad
5. Linda Bengtzing (låt skriven av Robin Stjernberg)
6. Smajl (Svensktoppen nästa)
7. Oscar Zia
8. Ace Wilder
9. Lisa Ajax
10. Samir & Viktor (låt skriven av Fredrik Kempe)