As it is for many years, Norway is gonna determine its represenative and song with the national final called Melodi Grad Prix. For this year, the broadcaster has received more than 1200 songs which is record number in their history.
Many rumors have said that this year’s national final would host for many returning artists such as Alexander Rybak, Stella Mwangi and Kjetl Morland. Finally, Norwegian broadcaster has released the official names who will be performing on the NF stage. Thus all question marks in the mind were clarified.
Here are the hopefull artists and their songs:
1. Charla K – Stop The Music
2. Alejandro Fuentes – “Tengo otra”
3. Alexander Walmann – “Talk To The Hand”
4. Stella & Sandra – “You Got Me”
5. Vidar Villa – “Moren din”
6. Tom Hugo – “I Like I Like I Like”
7. Ida Maria – “Scandilove”
8. Rebecca Thorsen – “Who We Are”
9. Nicoline – “Light Me Up”
10. Alexander Rybak – “That’s How You Write A Song”
MGP 2018, which is held on 10th March in Oslo, will be presented by Silya and Kare Magnus. The winner of night will fly the flag of Norway in Lisbon, May.
To listen songs, click here.