After two semi finals, Eesti Laul 2015 completed with tonight’s final.Elina & Stig will represent Estonia in Vienna with their song Goodbye to Yesterday…
The final of Eesti Laul 2015 took place in Talinn, hosted by Marko Reikop and Henrik Kalmet. Ten songs came from semi finals competed in the first phase and 3 of them qualified to the ‘Super Final’ with 50% jury and %50 public televote.
Then, top three acts performed once more in the second phase of Eesti Laul 2015 and the winner decided 100% by the viewers.
You can listen the song here:
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalli taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to Yesterday
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants from Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice