Like last year, the visitors of the website eurovisionhouse.nl chose a clear winner. Fifth place was for Bulgaria (140 votes) and fourth place went to Bosnia & Herzegovina with 127 votes.
The third place was for Switzerland’s Rykka. Her performance, which gained 18th (and last) place in the 2nd semi-final and blue hair got a total of 201 votes.
Second place was given to Jamie-Lee, the German contestant. Her Japanese cosplay uniform was deemed suitable as a second place: 335 votes for her.
But first place, by a landslide: 770 votes for Nina Kraljic of Croatia – in an oversized dress which didn’t really fit the song at all.
The top 5 countries:
- Nina Kraljić – Croatia (770 votes)
- Jaime-Lee – Germany (335 votes)
- Rykka – Switzerland (201 votes)
- Deen & Dalal Feat. Ana Rucner & Jala – Bosnia and Herzegovina (140 votes)
- Poli Genova – Bulgaria (127 votes)